Wednesday, April 28, 2010

my boloney has a new name



lately i have been very discriminating when it comes to my diet. foods that i used to like do not seem that tasty anymore (i.e. veggie soup and spinach) and the few things that i want to eat are raisins, prunes and cheese. lots of cheese, all types of cheese. while my palette has been going through this transformation - one food has remained a constant staple in my diet. boloney! or as the europeans refer to it - bologna. but not the traditional kind. you know the one made from all the unmentionable parts and loaded with all kinds of -ites and -ates. my boloney has a new name - and it is called GURMAN! made with all natural pork and devoit of -ites and -ates its the best boloney ever made. and the tastiest too!



gurman naturals bologna at whole foods deli



room seven polka dot blouse

1 comment:

  1. If you like beef bologna- fresh market has organic beef bologna that's pretty good- or my personal favorite- is Best's Kosher all beef bologna. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete