Thursday, May 13, 2010

the doldrums



i simply cannot take this weather any longer!!! rain, rain and more rain. i don't know what to do with myself anymore. i played in the puddles for a while, practiced opening and closing my umbrella but now i am just bored at home. all i do is walk around the house swaying my arms side to side. maybe things would be different if i had this book.


www. backtobasicstoys.com

but i don't and so the only excitement in my life at this time, is waiting for my daddy to come home from his trip to the motherland. oh i hope he brings me something special!

in the meantime i guess i can spend more time potty training or better yet - maybe i will go through my old bag of toys. hopefully i will discover some old goodies to entertain myself with.




No comments:

Post a Comment