Thursday, June 24, 2010

dressing lilly



a couple of days ago i went to the store with my mommy and found lilly in the discount bin. it was love at first sight! i picked her up and carried her around the store the entire time we were there. and then we were ready to go and my mommy tried to put lilly back. i really really wanted to keep her! and i had to let mommy know. so i threw a tiny fit. just a little one though. i mean no one even turned to look. my tactics payed off and i got to bring lilly home. i have been obsessed with her ever since! she came with a bag of fun clothes and my favorite thing to do lately is dress her in different outfits and imagine all the different things she could be and all the fun places she can go! these are a few of my original dress-up combinations!






No comments:

Post a Comment