Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a letter to santa




i heard about you from my brother Nick.
he said that you will bring me lots of presents for Christmas.
under my tree they will appear from nowhere,
just like a rabbit in a magic trick.

i simply cannot wait to find my presents.
all wrapped in shinny paper and adorned with bows.
i hope i get all of the things i wish for,
and don't you worry,
i've been extra good this year,
i only have my list left to compose.

so here it goes, mr. santa,
my wish list for this Christmas day.

first i would like a Trixie Baby Doll from BlaBla,
and a cute clothing set so i can dress her up and play.




the second present on my list,
is something all my dolls can share.
i already own a stroller for my dolls,
but i don't have a high chair for them to sit in when they eat,
or a comfy bed for them to sleep in,
this crib and chair from Land of Nod are the most perfectly matched pair.




the third item on my list is something that i dreamed of for a while,
which will allow me to express myself with paint whenever i want,
and work on developing my very own artistic style.




and since i'll probably make lots of beautiful art,
that surely will require framing,
the fourth item on my Christmas list,
an instant gallery that will have everyone exclaiming!


wow! mr. santa,
it must be really fun to be you,
specially on Christmas Eve,
that's why i kind of want this beard and mustache set from Oeuf Kids,
all of my friends and family will think i am Santa,
i bet i'll look just like you and they will all believe.




ok then mr. santa,
on with my list i go.
the fifth thing that i really want for Christmas,
books which i'll never outgrow.




and since we're talking Dr. Seuss,
i think that i may need,
new sets of alphabet and number cards,
Toby decided to chew them up one day,
without them i surely won't succeed.





i think the seventh item on my list,
should be something to wear,
and there is nothing in the world that makes a girl as happy,
as a gorgeous pair of panther print booties for winter,
nope, nothing else i swear!





but how can you have a new pair of shoes,
without a new one of a kind outfit to match?
i think that i would like a velvet jacket from Bandit Bambi,
i can pretend that i am a Christmas nutcracker,
a couple of shoulder patches left to attach.

since i am a girly girl at heart,
the next present on my list is a silk tutu from Wovenplay.
a matching featherband to adorn my head, i would like too.
both hand-crafted and finished from natural materials,
only the finest couture for this little girl will do.




i think i would also like,
she wears an outfit from Wovenplay as well.
we could match perfectly together,
i think that i will name her my Michelle.

finally mr. santa,
i would appreciate if you bring me,
my very own room all decorated in princess pink,
i don't want you to think i am spoiled.
i really don't want to make a big stink.
but living with Nicky is sometimes fun,
but mostly it's a big pain.
he always want's to lock me out,
i am sure you understand why i complain.


so if you decide to grant my wish and bring me my very own room decorated in princess pink,
just don't forget to include a fantasy coach bed from Posh Tots,
i promise to be extra good till Christmas,
i'll go to bed on time,
you wont even see my eyes blink!



thank you in advance mr. Santa,
for all the things on my list that you will surely bring,
and i will try to make those cookies that you like for Christmas,
and please don't hesitate to let me know,
if you require any other thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment