Friday, January 14, 2011

oh my brother



Nini! he is my brother and i simply adore him. even at times when he doesn't want to share his toys with me. and even when he ignores me. and yes, even when he says he hates me and wishes i had never been born. i mean, it has to be difficult for him at times. i am sure! having to babysit me and entertain me. to hand over the TV control when his favorite show is playing. to take the blame in every fight between us, even when i am the one that started it all. he even took the blame when it was i, who unexpectedly ran up to him while he was reading, and hit him over the head with a red model car. by the time mommy found us, the model car was no where to be seen and i was the one crying. of course Nini was punished for torturing sweet little me. poor Nini has to share his space with me, his room and even his friends (who, i strongly believe, come over to see me). but that's besides the point. i love my Nini! who is no longer called Nini in my little world. he was briefly Nicky but now he is Nicholas (Neekalas) instead. and i know deep inside, he loves me too. he actually wanted a little sister, you know? i know he was overjoyed when i finally came into the world. just look at the note he made for mommy to welcome the two of us home.



4 comments:

  1. Just found you from Cool Kids featuring both of us on her blog today.

    Love your funny blog and super stylish banner. You won me over and I'm a new follower :)

    ...and that note from big bro is way too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following Steph! i am flattered you like my blog! i am a fan of yours as well!

    - Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Cool Kids and am now following.

    This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Kristin! glad you like the blog!

    - Sasha

    ReplyDelete