Tuesday, February 22, 2011

in my dream closet - stella mccartney



guess what brand i am highlighting today in our dream closet? let me give you a few clues. this brand was among the first ones featured on Diaper Style Memoirs. it is one of my all time favorites and was the only reasons that i ran, not walked, to the Gap. you guessed it. the brand in our dream closet is none other than Stella McCartney Kids. i have been a fan since the inception of Stella's first kid's collection and her new Spring/Summer 2011 line does not disappoint. i love her cuts, her understated basics and the extraordinary statement pieces that add a bit of magic and whimsy to the spring collection. of course the highlights for me have to be the smocked culottes for girls and the printed sweatshirts for boys. check out the rest of the collection here and enjoy my little circus themed interpretation below.









kid images © stella mccartney kids


see Stella's previous collections in these posts: a reason to run to the Gap & in my dream closet - fall/winter preview edition

2 comments:

  1. I looooooooooooove this. Your drawings add so much charm to everything!

    : )
    Alix

    ReplyDelete