Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sasha's diary - the frown



everything has been changing lately. specially my mood and my attitude. i am no longer a free spirited smiley girl i was before. now that i am approaching the big 2.5, i have decided to re-examine my previous carefree outlook on life. i can no longer run around aimlessly like a 2 year old. there are new responsibilities i face that require me to be serious and focused. like taking care of my stuffed animals and making sure that Nini's backpack is put together for school. to make sure that everyone understands my new attitude i have developed a very very serious looking frown which i wear on my face throughout the day. everyday. this new look will surely put everyone on notice of how serious this almost 3 year old really is.





1 comment:

  1. sasha you make a frown cute.:) Love the gold headband!

    ReplyDelete