Wednesday, March 2, 2011

if i had a dream room it would look like ...



Photobucket

image via here

i adore this nursery - the use of color and the wonderful collection of classic books, vintage toys and furniture. while i love everything about this room, my favorite piece in is the rocking horse. it adds so much whimsy and fun. i love this one in particular. the unique metal base makes this horse that much more special for me. a vintage rocking horse is such a great item to decorate your child's room with. the best part is that every one you will find is bound to be a special, one of a kind piece.


Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazingly cute! Thanks so much for featuring my antique horse :) I love vintage nurseries and plan to fill my future baby's room with vintage and antique goodies to the safest extent possible. There will be a rocking horse, that's for sure! Now that crib in the picture is so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! and thanks for the feature

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father built me a huge rocking horse for my 5th birthday which is the size of a small pony, I still need a step to get into it even now! He is a wonderful wooden horse, I will need to get a photograph of him and write a post about him, he still lives with my parents.

    ReplyDelete