Thursday, March 3, 2011

playtime in New York


tomorrow is an exciting day. i am packing up and going to New York for the weekend with a couple of special girlfriends. we are going to eat. we are going to drink. and we are going to Playtime. i cannot wait to share with you all the new and exciting children's products we will discover. hope you have a great weekend! here is a brand new Spring 2011 paper doll to keep you entertained and busy through the weekend. hope you enjoy her. her name is Seraphina. she is a playful stylish little girl. she loves to mix colors and prints. she is less frilly than her friends Clara and Joe.


Photobucket


Photobucket

rabbit print cut off shirt and moon panties short by bobo choses . lale hairpins

Photobucket

ketiketa gabriel jumpsuit . jogger track pant by douuod . maan red block cardigan . shorts by zara . scarf by bellerose

Photobucket

loppa playsuit . skirt with braces by zara . skirt by tuss . phillip lim trench . lale polka dot school bag

Photobucket

six button trousers by zara . isabel marant grifin skirt . loppa liberty pleat front trousers by gold . alva blouse by bellerose

Photobucket

frilly dress by zara . talc jumpsuit . chloe blazer . muchacha fawn tote

11 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Thanks so much! I think I am doing something wrong, though. When I click to download her, I just get the last page of clothes and nothing else. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me know Mary. i included the wrong link. i fixed it and now it should take you to the page with all the pages.

    https://docs.google.com/#folders/folder.0.0Bw3hGarJzMURM2Q2NDMxOTQtMjIzMS00ZDM5LWJiZWQtNTQyODE5NDNjYWY1

    just in case! thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, these are soooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I love the paper dolls, but but the link is not working for me.

    Can you help me?

    Tanks a lot
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute I love the deer :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. quel dommage : tout cela est superbe mais... inaccessible !... lorsque je clique sur le lien, on me dit qu'il faut avoir une autorisation pour accéder aux documents !... que faut-il faire ?... merci pour la réponse...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to delete my other comment because I tried to download the doll and her clothes and couldn't. Google said I don't have permission to go the site so I requested to do so, however, I'm bummed because I'd like to get all the season dolls. They are so adorable, thanks in advance for sharing them. : )

    ReplyDelete