Monday, March 28, 2011

sasha's diary - nuki tales



so you know how i love chocolate. i mean LOVE! chocolate pudding is my favorite way to indulge in this delicious concoction. yesterday i was lucky enough to find a chocolate pudding cup in the back of the fridge. as i was savoring each spoonful i noticed my nuki laying next to me. i looked at it for a second and pondered, "what would happen if the chocolate met my other love - the nuki?" i wasn't sure but i was excited to find out. i grabbed the nuki and dunked it in the chocolate. i put the chocolate covered nuki in my mouth. HEAVEN! i was at a loss for words. i don't know why i didn't think of this before. this has to be my greatest invention yet. forget about chocolate covered fruit. a chocolate covered pacifier is the way to truly indulge.

while i am on the nuki subject, can you believe my mommy tried to trick me last night? lazy mommy! during the night, i am not really sure what happened, but i woke up and noticed my nuki was not in my mouth. i was probably dreaming of Kingston again and the nuki fell out of my mouth as i was drooling. anyway, long story short - i called mommy so she can come and find it for me. i tried to locate it myself with no success. she came in with eyes closed, stuck a nuki in my mouth, and left. i closed my eyes but quickly realized that something was terribly wrong. the nuki in my mouth was not the one i lost. she tricked me! instead of looking for my orange nuki, she gave me my white one instead. she thought that i wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the dark. right! so i called out, "mommy, i wanni orange nuki! orange nuki!" no response. "no white nuki mommy! ORANGE!" the door opened and the light went on. a very irritated mommy with one eye open, got on all fours and crawled around the bed. "aha! there it is! thank you mommy. go sleep sleep mommy." oh, and don't try to trick Sasha again!!!


2 comments:

  1. Dylan may not be kingston but I think that Sasha and D might be soul mates! They share a love for i phones, pacis and chocolate pudding! soul mates!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha and they live in the same city!

    ReplyDelete