Tuesday, April 12, 2011

in my dream closet - mini rodini




i love everything about Mini Rodini. the quirkiness. the charm. i would get every piece from the Spring/Summer collection if i could. if, i had an unlimited budget that is. unfortunately i am not that lucky but i can probably splurge on a couple of pieces. the dilemma - i just can't decide what pieces i should buy. should i get Sasha the amazing heart overalls, the frill swimsuit, or, the out of this world, godzilla leggings. the leggings make me smile every time i see them. i LOVE this brand and i am sure you will too. what pieces would you get? check out the rest of the collection here and weigh in :).







images © mini rodini

7 comments:

  1. <3 the heart overalls - Why not bigger sizes!?! Can you picture me in one of those HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually yes and you would look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful blog.following you from MBC pls check mine and follow back
    http://nzerem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i LOVE that one too! thanks Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I love the heart overalls. I would wear those myself. Nice to find you on Bloggy Moms! Come by Mommy LaDy Club when you get a chance...Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling! I LOVE your site and am following.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete