Saturday, April 23, 2011

top 5 by 5 - the summer dress

finally! this week's Top 5 by 5. a little late but awesome nonetheless! this week, the theme is sundresses and we have an amazing group of contributors sharing their picks. i love a summer dress. it is one of my favorite things for little girls. so light and airy. and so easy to wear. a staple for summer. here is the compilation of all the favorites. i hope you enjoy!



picks by talented Helen - installation artist and owner of Numsi, a boutique full of contemporary modular artwork for babies and children





picks by the lovely Lauren - author of the popular blog Lauren With Two Cats




picks by the wonderful Elena - co-author of the kid's style blog Hoolaboola



picks by the uber fashionable Liza - co-author of the popular style blog I Live for It





picks by the vintage loving Krissy - owner of Be Inspired Vintage shop on Etsy



thanks everyone for your wonderful picks! if you want to do some picking for next week's installment of Top 5 by 5 and would like to be featured on Diaper Style Memoirs please email us at sashasmemoirs@gmail.com. we would love to have you!


10 comments:

  1. I always love this post! My favorites are Helen's picks I think. Thanks so much for letting me participate. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower- getting caught up on my blog hopping. Better later than never. Please return the favor and visit me too.
    Cheers-
    Mikey
    www.mikey-thesinglemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful picks. found your blog via Lauren from with two cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, very informative and visually appealing. Look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! Can I have one of each please? And a toddler who's willing to wear them all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are soooo cute! Really nice blog. Thanks for visiting I am returning the favor and will be back again soon.

    Meryl
    http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! New follower from the Alexa blog hop! Have a great day! :-D www.MeasuringFlower.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! i love sundresses. i just need a little girl to put it on!
    thanks for stopping by my blog and following. i'm returning the favor! sorry it took me a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO happy I participated in this post! Inessa, you are so talented! The presentation of the picks looks amazing! Lovely! Makes me want to have a baby girl ;))

    ReplyDelete